Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Nothing New
So, I'm looking at all the blogs and realize that we are all in the same boat. Nothing really exciting to report about, too busy to think of something creative and trying to get into a routine for the summer. Summer....this should be a fun, relaxing time, shouldn't it? Aly leaves tomorrow for the Pioneer trek along with some of the Oliver cousins, Jacque is working and playing hard (ask her!) Aaron and Savannah go to work each day and come home tired and go to bed fairly early...sounds like Brad's schedule. I'm swamped with two large RS projects right now. Super Saturday is cruising along and my next Enrichment class is almost ready. That is next Tuesday and I just found out that Bishop wants the men to join us! Hmmmm.... I'm not sure I'm the person to be teaching this class but the research going into it is quite interesting! I've also got some ideas on getting completely prepared with documents and such, as instructed by the brethren. Our RS president is excited about that project too! MY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment