Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Aren't we brave??
Of course, Savannah was 5 feet away from all the action, squeeling like a little girl. She is REALLY afraid of spiders, so I was very proud of her just staying in the same room!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dena you are SOOO brave!! way to go! Savannah... I would have been right behind you screaming too haha. That was a nasty spider
5 comments:
Dena you are SOOO brave!! way to go!
Savannah... I would have been right behind you screaming too haha.
That was a nasty spider
It was HUGE!!!! EW!!!!
Wow! It is always exciting at the Weech House huh??? Glad it was you two and not me!!! That thing is/was HUGE!!!
Way to go Dena for sucking it up!
Can you saw whoooose!
Any time I want a good laugh I look at the little video - it is great and I am sooooo proud of my daughter for being so brave. Go, girls
Post a Comment