Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girls' Night Out



Finally! After waiting for over a month, we headed down to Tucson to our Michael Buble in concert. Jenny, Jacque, Aly and myself had a blast. It was a great concert and the venue was small enough (only 8000) seats, but all seats had a great view. In fact, at the end, the girls were down at the stage and Jacque barely missed the chance to "touch" Michael. THAT was funny to watch. He is quite the entertainer. He sang all our favorite songs except Sway...which is Aly's favorite. It was a wonderful birthday present from my wonderful husband and all my girls!

ENJOY!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want him to come to Portland!!! Looks like it was fun!

The Mrs. said...

Haha! You guys had the same view I did! Isn't he gorgemous! Next year I vote we all go together!!