OK...even tho it rained at the beginning of the week, I'm now just uploading the pictures I took. Rain....such a rarity for us Arizonans. How we love to watch it, play in it and just plain enjoy the change in the weather. I saw this beautiful rainbow, got Aly to come and see it with me and we ooohhh and aawwwed together. Then, as the rain started to stop, the clouds broke up and again, we were witnesses to some of our Heavenly Father's greatest creations. Sometimes, I really do need to stop the fast paced life and enjoy the smallest of details. This was one of those moments!
Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Just thinkin....
OK...even tho it rained at the beginning of the week, I'm now just uploading the pictures I took. Rain....such a rarity for us Arizonans. How we love to watch it, play in it and just plain enjoy the change in the weather. I saw this beautiful rainbow, got Aly to come and see it with me and we ooohhh and aawwwed together. Then, as the rain started to stop, the clouds broke up and again, we were witnesses to some of our Heavenly Father's greatest creations. Sometimes, I really do need to stop the fast paced life and enjoy the smallest of details. This was one of those moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment