Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"Hey...what about me??

So, someone in our family, name not mentioned, wanted some much needed attention. I told her that her life is in the "boring" stage, and she said NOT SO!! So, I thought I would blog about the life of a college student. Wake up early, go to school, try NOT to get lost on the big ASU campus, walk many, many miles, try to grab something to eat between classes, hurry to work, homework, dinner, homework, go to bed....except on Wednesdays...that is the social night....dancing and getting her dates for the weekend. Actually, she is doing great!! Just barely talked to a counselor and is on track to apply this summer for the nursing school, entering in January of 2009. WOW!! Her grades are impressive also. So, just so everyone knows...we do have another daughter whose life is better and better each day....just nothing to take pictures about and blog....so this is her very OWN blog!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whiner!

Aaron said...

oh poor unnamed college girl....what a life....do you walk to school in the snow uphill too?? I do!!

Yvette said...

Please oh please tke me back to the years of that boring life.