Monday, January 17, 2011

I Want a Birthday Present Like THAT!!

Jacque gave Aly the best present for her birthday LAST year.  After all, Aly turned 18 and they needed a way to celebrate.  It was a gift certificate for SKY-DIVING!!  However, life flies by, summertime ends and still no time to schedule this amazing event.  All of a sudden it's Christmas time and Jacque realizes that the gift is a TAD expensive, so she gives another gift certificate - this time with a date and time attached - and the waiting begins.  Friday, January 7th is the day!!  The day comes, and I decide that I want to go and be a spectator and also make sure they land safely - (yes, I know I can't do much from the ground!!), but I can always treat two very brave daughters to lunch AFTER they have jumped.  We traveled to Eloy, where they were instructed for about 5 minutes, headed out to the plane, and had the jump of a lifetime.  They are saving their pennies for the "next" jump!





Here is ALY'S Experience:








This is JACQUE'S Experience:







The pictures in the sky came from the professional that jumped with each of the girls.  My camera caught them both just as they landed.  Yes, they would both DEFINITELY do it again....crazy, crazy girls!!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Holy Cow! They are brave girls! I'm very impressed. I get scared during the Disneyland rides

Chelsey Oliver: said...

So COOL!! These pics are great, as was the video :)