Thursday, January 13, 2011

Middle of January - Oh My!!

So, I guess I missed the first blog of the year - being goal related and inspiring as such.  My life was wrapped up in Primary - in fact, that is what consumes alot of my time - but one goal is to be more organized so that I can keep on top of all the wonderful things I enjoy doing - including a blog here and there.
 The first weekend of January found Jacque planning a Snow-boarding Retreat up to Brian Head (near Cedar City in Utah).  About 28 young adults ended up enjoying an amazing time with freezing cold weather and snow coming down.  She didn't really plan the whole thing, but she planned the food for six, took the truck and luckily, did NOT end up with anything broken or at the hospital.  A tender mercy right at the first of the year!!  Her group included Kade, and friends - Lexi, Taylor, Jesse, and Brett.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

End of December, I was released as the gospel doctrine teacher for the adults and put into...PRIMARY. :0) I teach the 8 yr olds and love it...we have a blast together.

Hope 2011 is your best yet!