Right now, Tyler and Jenny are trying to finish up their cute little home, so during nap time, Jenny brings Jade over and Jade takes her naps in "her" room. Not quite sure how that is going to go over with our daughter in Mexico. But I can say: "Jade, you ready for a nap?" and she will prance right into her "nap" room and wait for me to cuddle with her, give her big kisses, turn on the wonderful wave noises, and lay her down with her comfy blanket. She doesn't even peep! Right off to sleepy wonderland she goes! A birthday post would not be complete without pictures......I think I might have a "few" of those on my computer of this precious grand-daughter of ours!! Can't wait to celebrate her birthday this weekend...we will share pictures...I promise!!
She is not wanting for love. I think our hearts have expanded further than we thought possible. She is the sunshine is our lives and we are so happy this little sweetheart is a part of our lives.
Happy Birthday Jade!!









2 comments:
Happy BIrthday Jade! She is the cutest!
she is so cute, and it is so fun to see these pictures of your sweet jade, isn't being a grandmother the best?
Post a Comment