We always have something happening in and around our home. Since this is our family history, I thought it was important to document some of the memorable happenings in our life.
After Aly's famous birthday, she went on to perform in the Gilbert Fine Arts productions of "Curtains". It was a success and she had a lot of fun. I think it marks the first time she has sung a solo in front of any type of audience of her peers. Quite an accomplishment!
Since the weather is hinting of spring...I thought I would once again try my black thumb at planting something and hoping it will grow. We started with tiny herbs...hoping that maybe this would be the lucky time.
I have a positive attitude and after a week....wa-la!!
Not to be outdone, after Jacque completed one of her finals for nursing, she "celebrated" by doing this....
Quite the sophisticated change....but I like it!!


2 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH... that hair is FAB!!! And congrats on your herbs <3
congrats on all the accomplishments ladies. j, i LOVE the hair!!!
Post a Comment