Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Blonde, a Brunette & a Red-head...

....go to San Diego for some girl fun over Fall break and they had a blast.


These three - Jessica, Lorraine and Aly - spent 4 days playing on the beach, eating bagels and all sorts of food, going to the zoo and stopping by the San Diego Temple. They made it back safe and in one piece...imagine that! Here is a quick glimpse of some of the fun they had







Back here at home...it was very quiet. No raucous parties, no funny jokes or one-liners texts from our youngest child. (Yes, Jacque is here, but she is deep into studies!!) How can we tell when she returns??
The shoes...it tells the whole story!

6 comments:

LaNae said...

It looks like they had a great time! Was the ocean cold?

Jacque said...

Hey! I'm not THAT boring! Come on!

Mom Roberts said...

Jacque..yes you are boring. What did she use all the shoes for. Aly looks like she had tons of fun. I think we (sis's) need a vacation.

Dena said...

Not her shoes! They are the shoes of all the boys that were over that evening for a game night. They are very polite when walking on the carpet! Girls...not so much! :)

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! They need to put them in a photo album (how out of date!). Jessica loves being with Aly!

Sister Sawyer said...

Dena, I love the picture of the shoes. I recognize the brown shoes that I fondly call "Jacob's Homeless" shoes. He has had them for a few years and loves them. Thank you for letting all those teenagers hang at your house. I love your blog.