Whatever happened to pretty princesses and cute hobos from the country? As usual, our girls did their best to have a great, spooky Halloween. Brad and I went over to the Schaubs for some yummy fry bread for dinner. There, we had a nice evening with couples in the ward just chatting and watching the cute kids come for candy. We went home and found Aly's group eating ice-cream....it's a tradition.....and they were hungry! Once again, they had fun party hopping. AND a harmless costume, which I appreciated.

Her friends included Justin, Brittany, her fellow bumble-bee, and Ashley

Then we get a call from Jacque, who is struggling with super glue...I'll let her tell that story...and I ask her to come home and show me her costume. Maybe that wasn't such a great idea. Maybe it's better NOT to know what young adults dream of being when they grow up. Maybe mothers just need to remember their sweet daughters in princess costumes...instead of this....


Remember the super glue??? I'll let her explain...or better yet? Just look for the missing eyebrows next time you see her!

It was a lot of fun seeing the super amazing costumes of all the cousins! Their moms are quite remarkable and I love them! My poor parents went thru 3 large bags of Costco candy, all the extra bags of candy in the house and then some donated from the grand-kids candy all to keep the 300+ kids happy that come to their house! Oh MY!!!!
4 comments:
She is really blonde isn't she. Actually doug said she should have used "spirit gum" which is what they use to glue things to the face in the theatre. Should have called. Funny "adults"
Dearest Pam,
I would have called! But it was 30 minutes before I was supposed to be somewhere! and unfortunately I didn't have spirit gum in my year supply :) kidding. moral of the story? I don't have a brain...I'm missing a section of my eyebrow now :)
Jacque,
From one blonde to another:It doesnt matter that you dont have an eyebrow any more. What does matter is that awesome costume! You girls look like you rocked it! J/K You and Aly both look cute! Sounds like it was a fun Halloween!
How is Jacque going to explain if she doesn't have a blog? I want to hear details.
Post a Comment