To our beautiful baby....you are seventeen and still beautiful. Who would have thought that this little bundle of joy.........
could still light up a room, make so many feel like they are her best friends, and still be SPOILED rotten. I guess that is the perk of being the baby in the family. Here's a few pictures to tell the story of our amazing daughter:

Aly still loves to play soccer. Sure, she is a little bit, just a little bit more aggressive (RIGHT)! We love watching her play and cringing every time she is knocked down...which is
ALOT!!


She loves her cousins. They do crazy things together. Since it is her birthday, I will NOT post the pictures of facials and other embarrassing photos. But, if you know
Aly, you know that she is a blast to be around, and can make you laugh at almost anything she does!
Aly actually has a pet peeve. It's quite unusual...but a small one.
Aly doesn't like Birthday Bags!! She is quite adamant in asking that her presents be wrapped! So, each year, she receives a festive bundle of packages!


Family is everything to
Aly. Her best friend is her sister. How many people can say that? She loves her mom and dad and is always trying to do the right thing. She pulls out a comb to comb her dad's hair (one of his most favorite things in the world, I might add), she organizes and cleans for her mom when she notices that her mom is a little on the
frazzled side! She makes her sister's bed, and we all know that she can text the funniest of lines or a simple "I love YOU" to make our day a little brighter.
I can't imagine our family without a bit of sunshine each day.
Aly is always smiling, always looking out for the underdog..she is ONE in a million!!
LOVE YOU ALY!!
Happy 17th Birthday!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday little sister!
Hope she had a great b-day! Love you all!
Happy Birthday Aly!!!
Happy Birthday Aly! I wanted to tell you that you looked beautiful at Kyle's reception but I didnt get a chance.
Awh! Thank you guys so much! :D
Post a Comment