We sure hope Aaron had a wonderful day. From what I've heard, his sweet wife pampered him and loved him and made this day great. Here are some fun pictures and reasons why we love this guy so much!!
5 Reasons we LOVE AARON
He has a special bond with little kids. Just ask any of those young guys who has the best collection of walkie-talkies!!
He remembers to check on his sisters when they have tests or are having a bad day. He has always tried to be a good older brother. He also checks on his Mom and Dad each day (since he is away) and ALWAYS tells us he loves us!!!
(yes, this is an older picture...I could only find this one of the 3 of them!)
He loves to cook....He loves to be Mom's guinea pig when she is cooking and always is willing to try anything....once. He likes to make sure the details on special events is just perfect!! He remembers all special days!
He is our go-to computer guy. He will try and fix any problem. He is fairly patient when teaching and re-teaching his Mom on computer programs.
And lastly, (but definitely not the least)... he married Savannah (another amazing daughter-in-law) in the temple to start his own family. We love him dearly!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!!
1 comment:
Aw, I like this post! I love you guys and I love Aaron too!!!
Post a Comment