
Our family went to the SYTYCD concert last night. It was at the Jobing.com Arena in Glendale. But what a fun concert. No pictures....hmm!! Darleen came down and joined us. Yes, even Brad went. Loved, loved the dances!! Getting home at midnight was the only downside, but definitely worth going. It was interesting to see the adults screaming...especially guys! I guess it goes to show you that dancing is somthing all ages, all types can enjoy. Did I say we LOVED the dances?? They did all our favorites!! Which ones were they?
For YOUR enjoyment, we have listed
Our top 3
Hip-Hop/Bleeding Love/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC4OtJgNdrY&feature=related
Contemporay/Mercy/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-PaTu-4JCw&feature=related
Contemporary/All By Myself/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIvowYqGEEI&feature=related
ENJOY!!!!
4 comments:
Bah, I'm so JEALOUS!!!! :( Glad you had fun though! Was Mercy as good in real life as it was during the season?
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Thanks again for the heads up on tickets! I owe you big time!
Bleeding Love, and All By Myself! WOW....the other one...I just didn't like her and he wasn't as smooth...I think...yup, I need to have fun like that!
How Fun! This was my favorite season. I thought Joshua was so cute and deserved to win. Mark and I were impressed that Brad went.
Post a Comment