Tyler and Jenny own their own home! Now their work begins. This past Saturday, they painted the inside of their home. Didn't get quite done, but the colors are wonderful!
They have a "green", "blue" and "cream" room with majority of the walls a light tan/brownish color. We had so much fun painting and climbing the ladders and "cutting" in at the windows and the ceilings. Lots of walls!!!!
Tyler and Jenny had family and friends who helped thruout the day and much was accomplished. Their counter tells the story! Lots of food and phones for communication. It was a great day!
3 comments:
Fun stuff! Too bad they didn't get the house before we left, you know how much I love to paint!
I love the color of their walls too. I'm so excited for them. I think it's awesome they own their house so soon.
Looks like fun! Good for you, Tyler and Jenny.
Post a Comment