4 things I like about my husband:
He always notices my new haircuts/styles
One of the best fix-it-man lawyers I know
He tells me every, every day that he loves me
He sings Christmas Carols all year long
4 movies I can watch more than once:
Remember the Titans
It's a Wonderful Life
7 Brides for 7 Brothers
Mulan
4 TV Shows I watch:
So you Think You Can Dance
What Not to Wear
.........not much else!
4 Places I've been:
Korea
Hawaii
Bahamas
Alaska
4 Places I've been today:
Allergist Office for Aly
Walgreens - perscriptions
Safeway- juice and such
Subway
4 People who e-mail me regularly:
Grampy/Dad
Pam
Aaron/Savannah
Airfare Watchdog
4 Favorite Foods:
Grilled Pineapple
Anything Mexican
Anything with chicken
Homemade wheat bread (see my problem????)
4 Places I would like to Visit:
England
Islands of Hawaii
Church History Sites
Book of Mormon Sites
4 things I am looking forward to this coming year:
Getting in shape
Going back to school
Starting my personal history
Going to Vermont
I tag: Pam, Donelle & Candi
No comments:
Post a Comment