So, this past Sunday, we had a few birthdays to celebrate. Our tradition is to pick out our favorite meal, Grampy and Grammy spend the day cooking and preparing in between meetings and afterwards, we celebrate with song, laughter (usually about how we sing), a few presents from family members and crazy, crazy pictures. We did a triple this past week:
Faye - growing up fast and furious. Beautiful and obvious sportin' her own style!
Cassie - in high school! Officially old enough to go to the dances! Gorgeous!!
And our wonderful Grammy....looking quite spiffy with her new purse and all her grandkids around her!
Of course, a few pictures of our wonderful, crazy family!!
4 comments:
You got the crazy part right! ;) Who's the cute baby on Tylers lap?
I just checked out Katie's blog. How come you can't leave comments on there? It said something about subscribing to their blog - what is that?
Tyler is holding Candi's (Jenny's sister) little guy! What a doll.
As to Katie....I don't know why you can't comment. Everyone can set up their blogs differently. I love reading hers tho!
I have to admit to being partial to the little boy in the green shirt. He had so much fun in your parent's basement!
Post a Comment