We met with Dr. Kwak this morning. He gave us a little scare. He came in and shook our hands and asked us how we were doing. As he starts to give me my physical exam, I casually ask:
"Are we good?"
He replies: "I'll get to that in a minute"
HUH??
So, as you can guess, while he is probing my neck and arms for lymph nodes, I'm thinking my life is about to change.
After the exam...he says: "Everything looks good. I don't have the CT scan results yet, so I didn't want to say anything until after I had examined you"
He really, really needs to work on that bedside manner. Why didn't he just say AT THE BEGINNING that the test results weren't in yet?????!!!!????
So we are hopeful. The test results should be faxed over here within the week. He said we could return in 9 months. Brad and I had already talked about when we wanted to start coming and we suggested February and then we could have our yearly visits in February. He agreed. So, in February we will return.
I feel blessed and realize I need to make the most out of each day. No more whining, just enjoying the gift of life I have been given. This trip is always a reminder of the precious miracle we have been given. So it is a good thing.
And besides.... I did some great shopping :)
2 comments:
Glad all went well!!!
Thanks for picking my birthday month :( no stress
Post a Comment