Brad and I are back in our "favorite" place (That is sarcasm, KM!) Good ol' Houston, Texas. I spent the better part of the day at MD. Of course there was a delay. One of the other diagnostic centers had a water pipe break and the patients assigned to that building had to come and join us. Oh Fun. So, I read 2 novels, the whole paper and one readers digest before I was called back for my test. But, I have to tell you....seeing the variety of patients, their ages, their stages helps me to realize and remember how very blessed I am to be where I am today. In remission and feeling great. All types of people, from all over the US. Most of those I talked to today were from the east coast, and so they all wanted to know what a "dry" heat was. Usually, I spend Tuesday at the fabulous, most awesome mall and then we head to the temple. Something told me today to check the Houston Temple and wa-la, it is closed for maintenance! Brought our temple clothes for nothing. More time to shop, I guess!
Wednesday we meet with Dr. Kwak and fly home...yeah! Love to all
1 comment:
Don't worry, everything will turn out fine!
Post a Comment