OUR CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS!!! What can we say??? This was such a fun cruise. Our Ship was HUGE and very retro being an older ship and all.
After a night of sailing, we arrived in the Bahamas. We all went different ways to enjoy this island. Aaron and Savannah went to the "Blue Lagoon" to play with the Dolphins, Tyler and Jenny rented scooters and the girls hitched a ride to the resort "Atlantis" for some serious fun in the sun and Brad and I took a boat over to Atlantis. There were all sorts of marine life, a very huge resort-like swim area (think Sunsplash) and after a mile walk, a place to play with the Dolphins. It was gorgeous!
3 comments:
Looks like it was a BLAST!!! My Dad and stepmom saw the Blue Man group MANY years ago and said the first row had to be covered in plastic...I can still see they do that by looking at Aly. :)
Thanks for sharing!
Is that Flipper? I've only heard stories about him because I am certainly not old enough to have ever watched the show!!
hahaha that is some sexy, sexy hair aly
Post a Comment