Monday, June 10, 2013

Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, Today

Monday is always the beginning of a new week.  New resolutions.  Determination to improve and look for the positive in any situation.  I'm starting a new Monday post - each Monday - as part of our "family history". 
Those who read this:  I challenge you to do the same!  It will be fun :)


Yesterday: The Sabbath - a day of rest. Elder Chantz Oliver spoke in his ward today and bore a sweet testimony of personal revelation.  The spirit was strong and I love that young man!!

Tomorrow:  Will be a little lonely because Aly and Eric are going home.  Can you believe they want to be in their own home?  Newlyweds!  By the way - Aly is doing good and trying to wean herself of pain meds.  What an amazing daughter - and very, very brave!

This week:  I plunge into the homework world again.  Brad is busy at work.  Aly will continue to recover.  Jacque is planning a jewelry party (hope I get invited!!)  (hahahah).  Jenny is at Young Women's Camp and Aaron and Savannah are still braving the tornado warnings.  I plan to finish up all my picture frames this week! This weekend, we get to "host" 14 young men from Pima.  I love cooking for a bunch of young men.  They eat!  LOTS!  I'm excited :)

Today:  I increased my "jogging" this morning.  I have a long to-do list, but mainly I want to organize the grand-kid room!

No comments: