Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Savannah!

How we love this lady!  Savannah is such a wonderful part of our family.  I sure do wish that I had pictures to show all the wonderful things that she does for Aaron and for us.  But since they are far, far away and "someone" won't send pictures.. (hint - hint!) I don't.  So, our family blog will have a picture of this beautiful lady and my attempt to capture her personality in a poem!
S - Serves as an example to many young women
A - Always looking for an adventure
V - Valiant in her testimony
A - Aaron is the love of her life
N - Needs food to ward off any crankiness
N - Notices when others need extra tender love and care and has a way to make others feel special
A - Appreciates a good burp!
H - Has the best cookie/cupcake recipes!

Happy Birthday to an amazing woman...in every way!!
We love you!!

No comments: