Things I love about Aaron:
* He is known around the family as the best care-taker. He is tender, caring, and oh-so diligent in making sure his loved one are taken care of when sick or had surgery. Most recently, he took a couple days off to care for Aly while we were in Houston. He spent the night with Aly in the hospital to allow me some much needed rest. His love was evident in his tender care for his sister.
* He loves to cook.....and test-taste! This developing hobby is evident every time he calls to tell me something he concocted for dinner. Every time he shares some wonderful recipe, I want to run over to their home for dinner!!
Aaron and Savannah treating the family to potato salad, hot dogs, and hamburgers
* He calls to "check up on us" frequently. I also happen to know that he calls his grandparents frequently to make sure they are ok and express his love for them. I will always appreciate those special calls....they brighten my day and make me smile!
* I love to watch his devotion to his sweet wife and their life together. He works hard to provide for his family and spend time with Savannah making wonderful memories together. They call themselves "honeymooners" still! I love that about them!!
Not many pictures of Aaron....need to work on that as well. That doesn't diminish how important Aaron is to our family. He is always willing to help - computers, sick-care, helping sisters with financial blips, computers, taste-tester, kitchen help, and ....oh...I said that already...computers. Our tech-guru is a genius!
Aaron - I hope this birthday is a wonderful day. You deserve it. Hope you know how much your family loves you! I sure do!!
Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON! He seriously is the best, I'll never forget how he helped me with my computer last semester, two states away, and kept at it with me till we'd fixed the problem. Such a wonderful person!
Miss you guys!
XO
Post a Comment