Today, is quite a normal day for this son of ours. I called him this morning to see if he was doing anything "fun". He said he slept in....till 6:30 a.m.
Wow.....
Some of my favorite things about Tyler:
* With Tyler's new business, he is working hard to provide for his family. They are so important to him and it shows in everything he does. He has gained a reputation as a hard worker and an honest business man.
* I love to watch Tyler tease and tickle Jade and cuddle with their newest, Lilly. Lilly is looking more and more like her dad....is that a good thing?? These two girls love their daddy!
* Tyler still ends every phone call with an "love ya". It makes my day! He always takes time to listen to me and help me when I have something to fix. He is great at that!
* I love how Tyler and Jenny are building family traditions. Together, they create a wonderful home and learning environment for their sweet daughters. They work together, support each other, and continue to build wonderful memories.
Tyler is not one for taking pictures, and so my blog will just have to show Tyler at his best moments - with his family. I'm so thankful for this young dad - brother - and son. He brings joy to our lives and we are blessed to have a son like Tyler.
Happy Birthday - We love you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment