This picture is my new favorite of Savannah because it shows so many things about her that I love:
* She is beautiful on the outside and the inside. Her heart is pure and she would do anything for you if she knew you needed a friend, a listening ear, or a clean kitchen.
* She is sassy - in a good way of course! She isn't afraid to share her opinions, but never wants to hurt your feelings. She is honest and trustworthy and her family loves that about her.
* She is Aaron's life. If I need a happy thought, I think of these two flirting in my kitchen, shopping together and bickering over what fruit to buy, trying new recipes, flying to all sorts of new destinations, working out together, trying to live a healthy lifestyle together....they are together in every way...I love that about them!!
* Savannah is a family girl. She is the one that calls to set up dinner night, she is always holding one of the babies at our house, she pitches in even when she is tired, she doesn't complain about life's plan for her, and her humor can cheer anyone needing a lift.
Savannah, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You are such a vital part of our family and I love you as if you were one of my own. I feel blessed to call you my daughter!
LOVE YOU!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment