Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Aaron!

"Another year older and wiser too!  "Happy Birthday to our oldest son!!  Without showing any bias, I can say that this guy is top notch!  Every year I write the same things....why?  Because Aaron has always been a good guy.  Not a day goes by where he is checking in on his mom and dad.  Aaron has always been the first to say.... "What can I do to help?"  What else could a Mom ask for??  Boy.... I am going to miss all those little things when they move (coming right up!)
Some of the other attributes that I love about Aaron:
He is a wonderful husband to his sweet wife
He is a hard worker and loves what he does.  Aaron is the first to help his computer-illiterate mom with homework and other computer issues...and there are many!!

His funny jokes are a crack-up....even when we don't get the punch-line.  He has fun no matter what he is doing.

AND
His desire to see his family around him happy is a motivating factor in his life.  I've realized that we don't have a lot of pictures of Aaron.  That is because he is usually the one taking the pictures.  His example of love and service is felt by all who know Aaron.  I am blessed to call him my son and want him to know how much his family loves him!
We love you Aaron!!  Happy 28th Birthday!!

2 comments:

Yvette Weech said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! He is such a good guy, especially to his family.

Yvette Weech said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! He is such a good guy, especially to his family.