Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Another celebration in our family.  Even tho Tyler and his family are spending this special day in Yuma, I want him to know how much I love this son of ours!  I think the best words to describe Tyler would be happy - content - a true family man.I have watched Tyler love kids his whole life.  They have always felt that love and he has always...always had a flock of kids surrounding him.
Today, things haven't really changed.  Tyler puts his family first in his life and he is a wonderful husband and father.  He works hard to provide for them and in the end....he is rewarded with this:







Happy Birthday, Tyler!!
We love you - your family loves you....it can't get better than that!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - What a mom!!! But then - quite a son - sons - daughters!!! And of course Jade does light up the lights!!! Hope all is well.
Love ya
Dad

Anonymous said...

By the way - Happy Birthday Tyler - missed you at dinner. Hope you had a happy day.
Love ya
Grampy

Yvette said...

Happy late Birthday Tyler!! We love to see you with your family! How you love them and they love you. Thanks for posting that picture of a little Shay. Tyler has always been a super fun cousin.