I've been playing the "Coupon" game all summer trying to get my bill below the magical 30% of bill total paid.I...DID...IT!!
Went to Walgreens, which is now my new favorite store for basics and year supply stock-ups. Here is how I did it today:
Register ring-up: $51.14
Coupons: $28.28
Spent: $22.86
Register Rewards: $16.00
You can look at this two different ways. I spent out of pocket TODAY a total of $22.86. However, I have $16.00 in Register Rewards. So, my total out of pocket is $6.86. This means I can go to Walgreens and get my school supplies or anything else....spend $16.01 and pay only one little penny. But for around $7.00 total cost to me, I got this:
By-the-way....the shampoo is normally around $8.99. Yep, for one bottle! I'm not Brand-specific any more. I figure for under $1, I can try these different brands and not lose too much if I don't like it.
I love this new game...it's quite addicting!!
See you at Walgreens!!
No comments:
Post a Comment