Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
PINK....#2!!
I woke up this morning and as I dressed, I thought I would wear my new pink polo. Maybe it was a premonition! Why do I love pink?? Remember THIS post?? A few of my favorite PINK things include:
Yep....another little grand-daughter is coming! Two of these precious angels around us! Tyler and Jenny are expecting their 2nd daughter at the beginning of November. It will be a great way to start the holidays!!
so happy for all of you, I have no doubt that Tyler and Jenny are great parents with lots of love to give, but do you ever wonder if Grandma loves her more? ha ha ha ha ha I have to admit I wonder that about Recker
4 comments:
so happy for all of you, I have no doubt that Tyler and Jenny are great parents with lots of love to give, but do you ever wonder if Grandma loves her more? ha ha ha ha ha I have to admit I wonder that about Recker
congrats!!!!
I thought it was a secret?
Yeah.....secrets like that are just TOO hard to keep!!
Post a Comment