This whole "extreme couponing" craze has me intrigued. No, I haven't watched the show. But putting in a little time/effort to save money is never a bad thing. I'm not so converted to the whole "stashing" 100 of something you will never go thru. But... stalking up on basics as a minimal cost....well....I'm pretty sure we've been admonished to do this FOREVER!! So, I decided to try my hand. I went to a website that I had been watching, looked at their tips and then went to Walgreens. Here is what I came home with - keep in mind...I'm starting small!!
The trick is learning how to use "Register Rewards" and becoming brand friendly. I figured there is about $35 worth of product here.
My total after store, manufacture and Register Rewards?
Brace yourself.........
$2.22
That's right. For about 1 hour of my time....I made around $30. And if I don't like the BAN deodorant....I can throw it knowing I only spent $. 34 on each one.
NOT BAD...(for a beginner!!)

2 comments:
Good Job! I was wondering myself if all my effort was worth it. You given me a reason to keep moving foward.
DANG!! that's crazy!
Post a Comment