Saturday, May 28, 2011

JADE!! (take #2)

2nd Post - AFTER Jacque has done her editing. 
I was so excited to post these pictures, I didn't let Jacque work her magic! 
Enjoy!!
How this little munchkin is growing!!  After many attempts, Jade had some new pictures taken.  I was only going to post my favorites.  I counted and there were over 25 that I absolutely loved.  I cannot believe how expressive this little one is!!  It fits the great big personality squeezed into this beautiful little body!




Now...THAT should bring a smile to your face!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it did bring a smile to my face! thanks for sharing! wow...she is getting soooo big!!!!!

kittrean tanner said...

It did !

Chelsey Oliver: said...

SO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

I love the black and white one of you and her, it's precious. she is darling and it did make me smile xoxo