Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweet, Beautiful Jade

I am blessed.  I feel this every day.  No matter what comes in the face of trials, obstacles, or hurdles - I have so much to thank my Heavenly Father for.  Today, I post 10-month old pictures of this sweet bundle of energy and smile at every picture.  She is an easy subject to shoot, but it also helps that we have an amazing photographer, Jacque, to capture the many faces, attitudes, and personality of our grand-daughter, Jade.
ENJOY!!








Have a GREAT DAY!!

4 comments:

LaNae said...

Great pictures--she is beautiful!

JennyandTyler said...

Thanks for posting these mom! They are so great!My family will be really excited to see them.

Mom Roberts said...

oh my heaven's! She is sooooo cute. Those eyes, holy cow...Tyler need to protect her from those awful boys!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing dena, those pictures made me smile too....love it