Thursday, April 29, 2010

JADE - at 4 month

Another fun day at the park.  Jacque and Jenny took Jade and Jackson (that's alot of "J's" in that there sentence) to the park and Jacque worked her magic.  I laugh every time I see these pictures.  Jade, at 3 months already had a tooth and is now rolling over and developing quite the personality.
Have I mentioned how much I love our grand-daughter??


(PS:  absolutely no photo editing on the eyes in this one )




(This little guy is adorable.  He is 20 months old!)

3 comments:

Candice said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! Jade's eyes look just like Jenny's used to. I remember how people always commented on them when she was a baby.

Mom Roberts said...

Oh my heaven's...enter her in some type of contest...she would blow them away! Those eyes are adorable.

Yvette said...

Your grandaughter is gorgeous! I love that she's such a happy kid!