Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jade Nicolette Weech

We welcomed our beautiful new grand-daughter into the world today. She weighed in at 7lbs. 8oz. and was 20 inches long. She is beautiful in every way and brought tears of joy to all who saw her. Jenny and Tyler arrived at the hospital at 4:30 this morning, and at 6:15 p.m. Jade made her entrance. Stephanie was working and there to encourage, help, and basically deliver little Jade. I know this was another blessing to Jenny and Tyler.


She is not more than 15 minutes old here. She has wonderful, beautiful coloring and already we can see personality in her expressions. She has mastered the "pout" and we laughed when we saw her curl her perfect little lips!




After everyone there got to hold her and love on her, it was time to eat and get a much needed bath. Brad, Jacque and I went to the waiting room and after a little while we returned to this:




Of course, there are already so many people who love this little angel. She had many visitors on her first day. Jenny's mom - Barb, and her brother and sister - Tyler and Nikki were there. Jacque, Aly, Grammy, Brad and myself also had fun holding her. Tyler was very nice to share, but we could tell Jade already has both parents wrapped around her little heart.









Another blessing, another tender mercy...another miracle.....
life is wonderful!

11 comments:

Mom Roberts said...

she is just gorgeous! What a doll...the pictures were so wonderful. Thank you for sharing Grammy.

Chelsey Oliver: said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Can't wait to meet her <3

Yvette said...

She is so beautiful! Love the pouty lips!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! Someone is a great photographer with a good camera. What beautiful pictures and a beautiful baby. You are so right, there is no more fitting word when a baby enters this world and your family, a miracle.:)

Dena said...

That would be our daughter, Jacque. Yes, she is amazing with a camera. Jade is even more beautiful today :)

The Mrs. said...

Aw, she's so precious! Can't wait until we get to see her! (and you too!)

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

LaNae said...

She is beautiful and so much fun to hold! Too bad I'm as old as I am!

Jacque said...

Jade is SOOO beautiful! I am just addicted to getting on your blog and looking at her over and over :)Good thing she's home and happy now

Nicki said...

Thanks for the wonderful post Dena! She is beautiful, and Jacque did such a wonderful job capturing those priceless first moments!

Anonymous said...

I missed out on this whole event. Monday morning I woke up with a very sore throat and thought I had been snoring all night. It only got worse. Tuesday, I broke down and went to the doctor - did blood work, x-rays, and gave me medicine for seven days. I felt miserable. Then Jade arrived and I could only see the pictures Dena sent Grammy via her cell phone. Then Grammy went out to see that precious great grand daughter. She brought back some great pictures. I really missed not being able to be a part of just being there. I'm still taking medicine and still have a very low voice but I feel great. No fever or anything. Not sure when Grammy will give her approval of me seeing Jade in person. Just glad there is a loving Father in Heaven who gives us so many opportunities - and especially the opportunity of being like Him - a father of a precious daughter of God. Congratulations Tyler and Jenny. Love ya
Grampy