Perfect....absolutely perfect!!
Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Jade - the center of the universe...
and oh so beautiful. I think some of my favorite phone calls are the ones that start with Jenny saying that MY grand-daughter misses me and that I should hurry right over and hold and love her. OK!! Jacque took more pictures as Tyler and Jenny brought home little Jade from the hospital. This blog may contain a few too many pictures of this beautiful baby, but HEY! I have one grandbaby and I intend to spoil...love...spoil her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I am amazed at how alert she is!!! Beautfiul!!! And you have every right to spoil/love her. Enjoy it!!!
She is beautiful! I don't believe you can ever spoil a baby with too much love!!
Post a Comment