Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Friday, July 10, 2009
PINK.....
is my new favorite color. I'm tickled pink. I'm thinking pink and I am definitely going to start looking (and buying) PINK things! Maybe a few purple things too!
Between the two (Savannah and Jenny), my first thought went to Jenny. Tell her and Tyler congrats! What a wonderful time for you and your family....Grandma. :)
8 comments:
awesome!!! That little one is going to have her daddy wrapped around her finger. Congrats!
oh my! She is gonna be SPOILED!! YIPEE! What a cutie she will be.
Woohoo!!! I'm so excited!
I am thinkin' you might be going to get a little pink bundle of joy.
Congratulations!
Us too! We cant wait till she gets here. A little Christmas present
somebody's pregnant? savannah or jenny? ?????
Just know...it's NOT me!!!
Think JENNY!!!!!!!!
Between the two (Savannah and Jenny), my first thought went to Jenny. Tell her and Tyler congrats! What a wonderful time for you and your family....Grandma. :)
Post a Comment