Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer is Slippin' by....

One month of summer and where has it gone? I know what I've done. Homework.....homework....and more homework. Now, you could take this two ways. Being a Mom lets me ENJOY my "homework". I love trying new recipes, talking until midnight with my daughters and sharing some down time with my best friend...who happens to be my sweet husband. But the other type of homework? The type that has almost consumed this month of June? THAT would be homework from my math class. Oh, one more week. This weekend was pretty tame compared to last. LAST weekend, I had 18 pages of homework, a chapter exam to complete and turn in on Monday, a chapter test on Monday and Group project to prepare for on Tuesday. It was a crazy weekend.
I can't say that math has become my friend. We are constant companions and I am getting a grip on all that radical, exponential equation crap....did I just use that word??? Sorry!!
BUT, I am still doing decent in this class and can relax a tad as I prepare for my final this Thursday. Wish me luck....I will need it!

OH....for all you bloggers out there: Go to http://www.blurb.com/. There, you can download your blogs and make a book for your "family history" commandment. This past week, mine came in the mail. It is the coolest thing. I posted a link on the right hand side of my blog. It definitely justifies all this blogging because now...it is our family history!!

I also have a 2nd book made...it's about our 2000 Vacation. It's so fun to look back and see how young our kids were....of course, Brad and I look exactly the same...... (not!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dena! You are taking a math class? I haven't been on your blog in a while so I've got to get caught up. I met your brother in law the other day (the accountant!)
Love ya and glad you're doing good. You are one busy gal!