Saturday, May 23, 2009

Taylor Swift

My, what a concert!! Thursday, we had 3 concert tickets for this concert and the 3rd ticket was for Jenny. She called that afternoon, saying that she wasn't feeling well. So I, graciously, went in her place. Of course, I'm not as fun as Jenny, but Jacque and Aly didn't mind too much. We were close to the floor, near the back tho, so most of the pictures are fuzzy.

Her concert was quite amazing. For an 18-yr. old, she is quite the entertainer and actually sings quite well in person. The audience, packed as it was, practically sang every song with her. She sang all the favorites, had multiple costume changes, sang IN the audience and ended her concert singing in a waterfall! Here are some fun pictures we tried to take:




1 comment:

Donelle said...

Oh, I would LOVE to see Taylor but I got to see Kenny and I'm seeing Keith Urban next month...I had to draw the line...or I would be broke. SO glad you got to go and have such a good time!