Yes, I'm a bit late in reflecting on those goals. I cannot believe how much time it takes to do homework! I have a lot more empathy for all those going to school.
So
February was not very successful. Why is it that the spiritual and physical goals, the ones we need the most, are the ones we can never accomplish perfectly. I could give all sorts of excuses...sick, overwhelmed with school, trying to balance this "student" role with "mother" and "wife" roles already in progess. But I guess I am still trying. Still working out my imperfections. I did accomplish my mental goal, which was to NOT do homework on Sunday. Now, that is quite a temptation considering that every Monday I have a quiz in Math. I start stressing Sunday evening, but hold out until Monday morning. This last quiz I suffered miserably, but we will plug along. I also finished my scrap goal...of course the last day of the month. For February, I scrapped everything we did in February for the years 2006-2009.
New month, new goals...still working on that perfection thing. I am constantly amazed that my priorities are STILL not what they should be.
My bad!
Here's something to think about:
Without goals it will be difficult for those priorities to become a reality, and we begin the process of living life in “coasting mode.”
No coasting for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment