Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Project

So, at the beginning of the summer, I made a list of ALL the projects I wanted to accomplish. What luck! I finished ONE! ONE! What is wrong with me?? Where did the summer go?? Yes, I know it is August, but since Aly starts school tomorrow, summer is officially over. OK......so NOW, I'm going to have "Fall Goals".




What is this, you might ask? Well, in February, Brad and I took Aly and her friend to Disneyland. Both girls had never been or do not remember (considering they were under the age of 2!) So I made a cute little book of memories for each of them. Aly's colors were blue and green and I made a matching one for Rachel in pinks and teals. Here are a couple of the pages.

One goal! GEESH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...I set some summer goals myself. So far I am HALFWAY finished with ONE. Haha. You did a great job!