Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
The "C" word
We are back home in Gilbert! We met with Dr. Kwak this morning. He gave us the good news that my cancer is "stable". That is a very good thing! Nothing has changed and that is good. He said we could start thinking about the "C" word. Brad and I looked at each other and the first thing that came to both of our minds was Cancer. But no......Dr. Kwak said we could start thinking about the GOOD "C" word.....CURE!!! Wow!!! I really feel blessed. I know I am a walking miracle. I also know that it is only because of the many prayers on my behalf by so many good people. How I love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!! So happy for you!
What fantastic news! I'm so happy for you!
Candi
Post a Comment